Study in Italy - University selection and applications
With such a choice of universities narrowing down the selection and understanding the application criteria and process can be quite difficult and time-consuming.
Contact us and we will help you to choose the best course and most suitable university in your field to enjoy your studies in Italy.
Study in Italy – the application process
Once you have chosen your course and university, we will take you through the Italian university application process. Elab will ensure that you have met all academic entry requirements and have the necessary documentation to submit an impressive application.
Usually, universities in Italy with faculties taught in English require a 6.0 test IELTS level (B2).
Deadlines for applications for most universities are set between the end of January and February. Do not leave it until the last minute.
How Elab can help you:
- Our Consultants and Mentors have personal experience of many of the country’s leading higher education institutions and can give you a full picture of what to expect and will take you through entire application process step by step.
- Personal Assessment and Diagnostics - we will assess your personal strengths and skills, run diagnostics tests and provide you with a report on findings and recommendations.
- University and course - selection we will provide you with a detailed report on a selection of universities for discussion with your dedicated Consultant.
- Further information - we will provide you with information on study duration, course content, costs and English-study programmes.
- Entrance Exam Prep - many of Italy’s well-respected and prestigious universities require applicants to sit an entrance test – for example, Rome’s famous La Sapienza, which offers courses in nursing, biotechnology, physics, maths, chemistry etc. All Italian universities which run courses in medicine and surgery require a pass in the IMAT and set entrance exams. Elab will:
Scholarships and student loans to Study in Italy
Other assistance available
Elab can further assist you with obtaining any (non-EU) visa you may require to study in Italy. We will also help you to find accommodation, and provide you with information on the costs and local customs. Just ask us. “Nessun problema – we are based in Milano!”