Elab Italy and Coventry University Seminar
19 February 2019
Anteo Palazzo del Cinema, Milan
Come and meet us and find out about studying in the UK!
Elab Italy and Coventry University are inviting you to come to our seminar on 19 February and meet representatives from Coventry University, a modern and forward-looking British university renowned for its high-quality teaching and international outlook.
The seminar will deal with a wide range of topics, including:
- how to apply to Coventry University,
- why you should study subjects such as pharmaceuticals or medicine at Coventry,
- how studying engineering can boost your career prospects, and the various forms of engineering on offer at Coventry- from motorsports to chemical engineering ,
- the huge range of subjects you can take: from linguistics to drama, dance and cinematics, to biological sciences and nursing etc,
- the state of the art facilities offered by the university: modern laboratories, up to date IT centres and equipment, performing arts studios ,excellent libraries and a wi-fi enabled campus,
- Coventry University’s emphasis on the global economy and ensuring students are trained to be employable, alongside the many opportunities it offers its students to take up paid internships or industry-specific placements, offered by its industrial partners. Coventry’s Centre of Global Engagement helps its students both study and work abroad and prepare to take their place in an international market.
- Students who wish to live in London can apply to the university’s MBA courses, or programs in Fashion, Finance and Business, all of which are taught at Coventry University’s campus in the City, London’s financial district.
Why Study in Coventry?
Coventry is a friendly, medium sized city, the ninth largest in England, with lively entertainment and a vibrant night life. In 2021, it will be crowned the UK City of Culture and host the Rugby League World Cup ,
and it also has a small planet, 3009 Coventry, named after it by the astronomer Nikolai Chernykh!
The city is highly accessible from London, Birmingham and Oxford , with regular train and bus departures. Set in the heart of Warwickshire, a county famous for its medieval castles and unspoilt market towns, it offers the best of rural, historic England and urban popular culture.
COME AND JOIN US ON 19 FEBRUARY AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT STUDYING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF COVENTRY!
Click HERE to download a free ticket!