- This event has passed.
Your diet before an exam
June 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
What should a high school graduate eat?
What does diet look like when aiming for good memory? Does what you eat affect your ability to concentrate?
The final exams are fast approaching – each of us wants to be well prepared.
Tons of material to remember – how to deal with it? Sleepless nights with notes and books do not bring the desired results. Added to this is stress…
We have a solution! Join us to see how small (and tasty!) additions to your daily diet can help you achieve the maximum potential of every single cell in your brain.
During the webinar you will learn:
– what nutrients support your memory and ability to concentrate, and which on the contrary;
– how to plan a menu on the day of the exam;
– what to equip your fridge with to increase brain potential and reduce fatigue.
Be ready for a tasty turbo boost!
- Introduction – brain function / key reactions / molecules responsible for motivation, concentration and memory.
- Top nutrient products / ingredients – motivation.
- Top nutrient products / concentration – concentration.
- Top products / nutrients – memory.
- Dinner before exams (good sleep + consolidation of messages)
- How to plan breakfast before the final exams.
- How to plan a light dinner / snack before the final exams.
- Q & A
Webinar “Your diet before an exam” is an opportunity to deepen knowledge about healthy eating and lifestyle in general, but also a useful break in repetitions and learning 😊
Who will lead the webinar “Your diet before an exam”?
Ms Joanna Jurek
PhD student at Ulster University (United Kingdom) in the field of immunology and human nutrition, holds a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences, as well as an international health mentor diploma and an expert on supplementation and diet planning. Winner of many global science competitions, such as Intel ISEF in the USA, EUCYS; TEDx speaker.
Her life passion is sharing scientific knowledge in the field of nutrition and its use to improve health and reduce the risk of disease.
In his free time he loves to run and share his discoveries regarding the impact of diet on our health as part of the blog, Nutrja-JJ (www.nutrijj.blogspot.com), as well as in publications for Biokurier.pl; RMF.fm Zdrowie and Food Forum.
Participation in the webinar is completely free!