- This event has passed.
Student Loan: All the answers
April 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Take part in the Webinar – Virtual Class with Elab Study Abroad, and find out everything you need to know about how to get a student loan.
Date: 6 April 6, 2020
Where: Register to receive the link that will allow you to access the live webinar
Our specialist Elaine will explain what is a student loan and how to get one.
- What is a student loan ?
- How much funding is provided by the British government?
- Who is eligible for a student loan?
- How do you apply for a university loan?
- What is the deadline for loan applications and who do you send it to?
- How do I calculate the monthly instalment I will need to cover in order to repay the British government loan ?When will I have to start repayments and over what period of time?
- Brexit: Is it still possible to get a student loan from the British government?
- These and many other topics will be covered in our webinar…
Tuition fees for three-year degree courses in England are £ 9,250 per year for all universities. Students who would like to study at an English university are often deterred from applying by this cost – to which you must also add a sum for travel, food and accommodation. This happens because they do not know that they are eligible to receive funding to cover all university tuition, which is offered to students by the British government.
Both students who have enrolled on a three-year course in England and those who will be taking a Master’s degree can receive a student loan. During the Webinar Virtual Class with Elab Study Abroad you will be told about the differences between the two loans. Currently in England more than £ 17 billion is being loaned to around 1.3 million students every year, allowing them to live their dream and graduate from a British university! (Source UK Parliament )
Register today for the Webinar -Virtual Class with Elab to participate in our webinar on 6 April and discover everything you need to know about this brilliant opportunity to receive funding for your studies in the UK!