Free help with Applications
Study abroad - Free help with Applications
Studying Abroad – Free help with your application
Elab offers free assistance for applicants to a number of popular European destinations, typically the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We help almost 1,000 students each year to complete and submit professional applications.
Study Abroad - Elab's free support
take advantage of Elab’s help and support to maximise your chances of being accepted on the course of your dreams at a university abroad.
What does a free application with Elab include?
Stage 1 - Preparing your Application
We will allocate you a personal Elab Consultant and set up a meeting to begin the application process by:
- reviewing your High School subjects and discussing the courses you consider studying, and where you want to apply
- providing you with a report on appropriate courses and the five universities which best suit your aspirations and interests. The report will include the university entry requirements at High School level. Offers of a place at a British university are based on projected High School results
- providing you with further information you require to decide where you would like to apply, and help you set up a UCAS account, in which applications to British universities are centrally processed
- assisting with writing your Personal Statement, which is a key part of the application process. You will also need to get one or more references, usually from a high school teacher, to upload to UCAS
- providing you with information on student loans, grants and scholarships
- providing details of key deadlines
Stage 2 - Submitting your Application
Applications must be complete and accurate to maximise your chances of receiving an offer.
Elab helps by:
- checking your application documentation
- notifying you of deadlines for your chosen universities
- reviewing, discussing and responding to the offers you receive. There are two types of offers:
Stage 3 - Accepting and Finalising your Application
Once you receive your final High School grades you need to complete the final steps:
- Send them to your Elab Consultant and your two chosen universities. If you have met the university’s offer requirements, or have an unconditional offer, you need to notify the university - for the UK – this is done on UCAS Track
- If you have not achieved the expected grades, your consultant will run you through your options – the UK has a centralised UCAS Clearing process which provides information on other available places to consider
- Your Elab Consultant will provide you with practical information on applying for a place in halls of residence and on how to get a student loan, local costs, bank accounts, etc.
Over 1000 applicants choose Elab's free help with studying abroad every year.
Contact us for help.
Contact With Us For More Details
0.00 average based on 0 ratings